This classic 'What's on my head?' game is written especially for children to play and enjoy. What's Up will provide hours of hilarious fun for kids of all ages and also encourages them to interact and to use their imaginations. This parlour game has four categories of cards - people, sports, transport and animals. To get started, shuffle the chosen cards and place them face down in the centre. Each player puts a plastic card holder on their head. These are adjustable so they fit heads of different sizes. Then each player takes a card and without looking at it slots it into the plastic card holder on their head. Each card has an image on it, for example a lion, a fire engine or a balloon and then each player has to guess 'What's on their head' by asking a series of searching questions, where the answer can only be yes or no. As well as being great fun, the game teaches children to consider what question they need to ask in order to help them guess the answer. The cards are graded for younger and older children and so can be played by children of different ages at the same time, making this a prefect party or family game. The player with the most cards correctly identified is the winner. This game is for 2 - 4 players and suitable for ages 5 years and up.
- A classic whats on my head game written especially for children to play and enjoy
- Each card has an image on it, for example a lion, a fire engine or a balloon
- Each child has to guess "what on my head" by asking a series of searching questions, where the answer can only be yes or no
- Cards are graded for younger and older children
- Suitable for 2 - 4 players
Not suitable for children under 36 months, choking hazard